Permanent marker with chisel tip, line widths 2 + 7 mm. Writing colour red. For writing on cardboard, paper, plastic, glass, metal, wood and almost all other materials. The writing is quick-drying, water-proof and highly light resistant. The cap-off ink does not run dry even if the cap is removed for 2-3 days. It has a low odour and is free of toluol and xylol. The new longer and slightly slimmer format contains more ink for maximum marking performance. The marker has a practical clip cap and can be refilled using refill station Maxx 669.
- Permanent marker with chisel tip
- Line widths 2 + 7 mm
- For cardboard, paper, plastic, glass, metal, wood, etc.
- More ink for a higher marking performance
- Quick-drying, light and water resistant
- Odourless ink without addition of Toluol and Xylol
- Cap-off ink does not run dry even if the cap is removed for 2–3 days
- Refillable with Refill station Maxx 669
- Cap with practical clip