About this item
- WHITE PAINTON PAPER: this 100% cellulose paper is THE perfect compromise between dry and wet techniques! Thanks to its heavy weight, this versatile paper resists scratching and supports several coats. It also has good absorption capacity.
- VERY LIGHT GRAIN: This white paper with a very light grain is ideal for detail work. Its surface lends itself well to drawings requiring nuance and precision.
- MULTI-TECHNICAL PAPER: a real mix-media, this paper is suitable for drawing with pencil, felt-tip pen or pen but is also perfectly suited to gouache, ink or acrylic.
- A2 SIZE: this glued pad of 40 sheets is ideal for anyone looking for a product with excellent value for money. Its finish allows you to keep your works or easily detach them without tearing them.
- ACID-FREE: this PEFC-certified paper is acid-free and pH-neutral for perfect preservation of drawings over time..FINE ARTS SPECIALIST PAR EXCELLENCE: Clairefontaine Rhodia offers high-quality products adapted to your needs and to all drawing techniques.