- CREATE WATERPROOF SURFACES: Pébéo drawing gum is a laminating drawing gum for working with ink, watercolor, gouache etc. Use this liquid gum on the parts of your work that you want to keep blank.
- HIGH-PRECISION MARKER: Apply your masking fluid rubber with ease with this handy felt pen. The 0. 7mm nib allows fine and clean continuous applications.
- QUALITY MARKER: The plastic wick of your Pébéo drawing gum marker does not break, resists repeated primers and does not fray, allowing you to make a precise drawing. Once your colors are dry, simply laminate the drawing gum with your finger or an eraser to uncover hidden areas that have not absorbed your paint or drawing ink.
- QUICK DRYING MASKING RUBBER: Once your liquid gum is dry, you can color your work. The spare rubber for watercolor, ink or Pébéo gouache dries in just a few minutes.
- A MULTIUSAGE PRODUCT: Explore the many possibilities of this fine 0. 7 mm marker before painting with watercolors, gouache, Indian ink and much more.