- Acrylic binder fluid, glossy, non-yellowing, transparent and indelible after drying, offers a flexible film
- It fluidifies the colour and enables clear and smooth flows (casting or pouring techniques)
- Thinner: Water
- Cleaning the tools: With water before drying
- Drying: Away from dust, dry to the touch in 30 minutes to 1 hour and completely dry in 1-8 days depending on the thickness
- Storage: Keep away from freezing
The smoothing or pouring medium is used in different ways, alone as a gloss varnish applied with a brush, or blended to:
- Fluidify colours in the Studio Acrylics or Mat Pub ranges, to obtain the desired viscosity without thinning the paint (unlike the addition of water)
- For dripping and pouring techniques, mixed with the colour to make filaments or casting in a mould. It creates smoother and cleaner mottling or running.
- Adding silicone oil in very small amounts (a few drops) can trigger the cell creation process.