Paint marker with fine tip for a line width of approx. 0.8 mm. Writing colour gold. Ideal for marking and decorating rough and smooth surfaces, e.g. paper, plastic, glass, ceramics, metal, leather, rubber, etc. The marks made are highly opaque, have very good adhesion and abrasion resistance on almost all materials, are lightfast, water and weatherproof, resistant to many etching and washing procedures, as well as heat-resistant to up to 300 °C. The ink is controlled by a valve and is free of toluol and xylol. Individually shrink-wrapped ex works, replaceable writing tip.
- Paint marker for labelling and decorating
- For rough and smooth surfaces, e.g. paper, plastic, glass, metal, ceramic, etc.
- Fine line width approx. 0.8 mm
- Very good adhesion and abrasion resistance on almost all materials
- High coverage, lightfast, water and weather-resistant
- Heat-resistant up to 300°C
- Resistant to many etching and washing procedures
- Valve-controlled ink flow
- Without Toluol and Xylol
- Marker shrink wrapped individually in plastic film